Vista St Albans CIC consists of two parts:
- St Albans Plus Schools' Partnership - This is our Core Service providing a School Family Worker Service.
- Vista St Albans - Additional Services that can help to support children, young people and their families.
The School Family Worker service is part of Hertfordshire's Families First Early Intervention strategy. To find out more, please visit their website.
All School Family Workers are skilled, experienced and trained to support families and offer a non-judgmental approach. By working with parents and carers in the home and teaching staff in the school, they can deliver a targeted programme of support or signposting to relevant services. This programme is varied and offers information and advice in regards to (but not limited to):
- School attendance
- Boundary setting and routines
- Employment and work skills
- Family breakdown
- Financial concerns and benefits advice
- Mental health
- Parental relationships
- Signposting to specialist agencies
- SEND support when a diagnosis is required
- School transition
- Young carer support
Vista St Albans also offers a number of 'Additional Services' that can be 'bought in' by schools and/or parents/carers. These include:
- Behaviour Support
- Parenting Courses/Workshops
All staff are experienced and qualified in their field and have an up-to-date DBS check and hold relevant Safeguarding certificates.
Vista is GDPR compliant. Our ICO registration number is ZA354653.