Navigating the SEND World
A free online workshop hosted by SPACE Hertfordshire for Hertfordshire residents that looks navigating the services and support available to Parents of children with Special Educational Needs.
Objective: Parents will feel more confident and able to navigate the complexities of the SEND world so they can access the support they need for their family.
• Introduction to the language & starting the journey
• Children & young people's health services
• Schools & education services
• Family & social care services
• Support services for parents/carers
For further info and to register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/navigating-the-send-world-tickets-299410854927?aff=ebdsoporgprofile