A free online workshop hosted by Supporting Links for parents and carers of children aged 2-25 yrs with suspected or diagnosed Autistic Spectrum Disorder and/or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• How your child’s diagnosis increases vulnerability online.
• What you can do to support any difficulties with online behaviour.
• Recognising when something is wrong.
• Managing difficult conversations with confidence.
• Setting and maintaining boundaries for online use.
• Teaching your child to develop their own methods of regulating internet use and staying
For further info and to book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/talking-asdand-adhd-tech-use-516-for-parentscarers-inherts-registration-302374037887